The CareStart™ COVID-19 MDx RT-PCR is a real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 in upper respiratory specimens (such as nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal and nasal swabs, and nasopharyngeal wash/aspirate or nasal aspirate) and bronchoalveolar lavage from individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider.
- Designed for use on those displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- Administered via nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal and nasal swabs and nasopharyngeal wash/aspirate or nasal aspirate, and bronchoalveolar lavage.
- To detect all of SARS-CoV-2 mutations amplifies two unique target qenes of SARS-CoV-2
- Processing time is less than 83 minutes
- Clinically validated with high sensitivity and specificity
CareStart™ COVID-19 MDx RT-PCR is manufactured and approved for use by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) .
Buy CareStart™ COVID-19 MDx RT-PCR for Your WorkPlace
If your company or organisation is interested in rapid testing solutions, contact us today for help procuring CareStart™ COVID-19 MDx RT-PCR for detecting SARS-CoV-2 or other rapid tests authorised by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) .
If you’re interested in rapid testing solutions, contact us today for a quote. You can also place an order for CareStart™ COVID-19 MDx RT-PCR or other rapid tests approved by the TGA.
Our team at Rapid Tests Australia can also assist with implementing a rapid testing program to protect your workplace from the risks of COVID-19.